When an owner of unquoted equity shares (“Shares”) in a Company transfers the shares to any person, he is required to pay Capital Gain tax on the difference between the sale consideration received by him and the cost of acquisition of such shares (or the inflation indexed cost, wherever applicable). It is important to check […]

Read More →