Kerala labour department has provided a facility for filing annual returns through an integrated e-return form for variety of labour laws before 31st December of every calendar year, It is a common platform for unifying returns and registration under various labour laws. Users of this facility must fulfil a number of prerequisites in order to be qualified to submit annual returns, It provides an ease of doing business to all the entities registered.
Acts under which integrated e- return to be filed: –
- The Kerala Shops & Commercial Establishment Act
- The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970
- The Building and other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Services) Act, 1996
- The Inter State Migrant Workmen (RE&CS) Act, 1979
- The Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- The Industrial Dispute Act, 1947
- The Minimum wages Act, 1948
- The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- The Building and other Construction Workers Welfare Cess Act, 1996
Unified Annual Returns: https: lcas.lc.kerala.gov.in/office/annualReturn/newregistration.php
Procedure for Sign up/Registration:-
- Enter your 14 digit registration number obtained from labour office to generate six digit One Time Password (OTP). OTP will sent your registered mobile number
- If your mobile number is not registered, please update mobile number with labour office
- Enter six digit OTP code to create username and password
- The password should contains alphanumeric and special characters, having a minimum length of 6 character and maximum of 14 character
- Press Confirm registration button to complete registration.
Disclaimer: This is an effort by Lexcomply.com to contribute towards improving compliance management regime. User is advised not to construe this service as legal opinion and is advisable to take a view of subject experts.